By using of Transform, you could easily reading & writing Flash(.swf) and Flash Video(.flv) files. It is an open source framework. Then following features may attract you:
- Full support for Flash 7, with Flash 9 coming soon.
- Access to all of Flash giving full control of the Player.
- Generate Flash files for any version of the desktop Flash Player.
- Generate Flash Lite files for mobile phones and devices.
- Easy to use API allows you to edit any flash file.
- Comprehensive 2-D API to draw shapes from arbitrary complex paths.
- Use OpenType or TrueType fonts to display text.
- Direct support for generating images using JPEG, PNG and BMP files.
- Add Event and streaming sounds from WAV and MP3 files.
- Plugin architecture for adding decoders for new image and sound formats.
- Java JDK integration adds support for AWT Fonts and ImageIO readers.
- Open Source, BSD licence is free for commercial use.
You could get more information in following URL: