When you do own flex project, sometimes you will need something to test your project. Now we will introduce the FlexUnit which is a unit testing framework for Flex and ActionScript 3.0 applications to you. If you are familiar with JUnit, then you will easily handle the FlexUnit. Why not have a try now?
URL on Google Code: http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/flexunit/
More tutorials about FlexUnit for your reference:
- How to use FlexUnit in Flex Ntt.cc
- Getting Started with FlexUnit Darron Schall
- Using FlexUnit with Ant Peter Martin
- Advanced ActionScript 3 with Design Patterns Book Chapter 1 includes a section on how to setup FlexUnit and write your first test.
- AIRRunner Desktop based application for running unit tests. (supports FlexUnit).