Adobe AIR permit users to create web program run on desktop without browser supporting. Riadocs was kind enough to collected and made a big list of 126 Adobe AIR application. But it seems there is some set up problem of his blog Reweite, can’t visit the article normally. Then we catch the list unconventionality.
- CFDocs by Web Biz
- Pownce Desktop Client by Leah Culver, Daniel Burka, Kevin Rose, Shawn Allen
- San Dimas by eBay – A desktop interface built on top of the eBay APIs.
- mxnaQUBE by Phil Chung
- VEED by Ben Honda-Rottler
- Apollo Twitter Application by Lee Brimelow
- MyMovieMatch beta by matchmine – A movie recommendation engine.
- Kuler Desktop by Adobe
- Tweetr by Bluespark
- SearchCoders Dashboard by Searchcoders
- In-Studio Gallery by StudioCloud – Studio Management Software for Photographers
- yourminis.com Desktop Widgets by goowy media, inc.
- Finetune Desktop by Finetune and Teknision
- CodePeek PureMVC Demo by PureMVC
- Google 3D Map 0.4 by Rostislav Siryk. Utilizes PV3D and AIR HTML component to render Google Maps in 3D mode (was: Apollo 3D Test Application by rost).
- Employee Directory by Adobe
- Fresh air by Adobe
- MapCache air by Adobe
- Maptacular air by Adobe
- PeekAgenda air by Adobe
- PixelPerfect air by Adobe
- Salsa air by Adobe
- Scout air by Adobe
- ScreenPlay air by Adobe
- Signet air by Adobe
- MINI DIGG by Joe Johnston
- D’Lite by Thai Huynh
- DiggGraphr Desktop by Arpit Mathur
- AppleCare Search for AIR by Jack in The Box Software, Inc.
- Apollo Picasa by Denis V.
- OnAIR by Edward Mansouri
- AddressBookExtreme by Edward Mansouri
- Adobe-Announcements by Razvan Andrei Surdu
- AIR in Flight by Mike Givens
- AIR Flex by Mike Givens
- AIR Math Quiz Bowl by Mike Givens
- Adobe AIR Music Player air by Peter Ent
- AIR Video Player by Mike Givens
- Air’s eyes by lafabrick.com
- AIRTV by Edward Mansouri
- Apollo Desktop Photos by Janvarev Vladislav
- CleVR Stitcher by Sphex LLP – panoramic photo stitcher
- DiggTop by gskinner.com
- EarthStats by Xe-Media
- Educator Desktop by Edward Mansouri
- FlexManiacs by Edward Mansouri
- Flickrin by Ashwinee Dash
- FotoBooth by Rich Tretola
- HTMLExample by Edward Mansouri
- iPhone by by Joe Johnston
- Limitless Quest by Andrew Wooldridge
- MAX 2007 Countdown by Mike Givens
- Mii Editor by MiiEditor.com
- Model Selector by Kaushik Datta
- MonitR by Brandon Ellis
- MyVacation by Edward Mansouri
- NabAIR by Niels Bruin
- Onyx-VJ by Onyx-VJ
- Project Tracker by Jacob Wright
- QurlOpony by Ronnie Liew
- scripKeepR by Chris Seahorn
- Spirograph by Kaushik Datta
- test-browser by saumya ray
- toteNpost by Chris Seahorn
- Tweetr by Bluespark Interactive
- TwittAIR by theflexblog
- twitterAIR by Aaron West
- Vehicle Comparison by Kaushik Datta
- WebSnapshot by Daniel Wanja
- AppleCare Search for AIR by Jack in the Box Software
- TwitterCamp by Daniel Dura – A Twitter display application.
- TwitterAirCamp by on AIR Bus Tour – A modified version of TwitterCamp to display tweets to @onairbustour.
- AIRChat by Ted Patrick – Chat with the on AIR Bus tour while watching the live video feed.
- Salesforce.com – simple AIR app by James Ward – A step by step tutorial for using the Flex Toolkit for Apex with AIR
- Admetus by Paulius Uza
- PaperPreview by Paulius Uza
- Yahoo Answers by Justin Imhoff
- Google Analytics widget by Nicolas Lierman
- Photo Mosaic by Derrick Grigg – Allows you to create photo mosaics of images.
- MultiWidgets by Fabien Deshayes (fr)
- OBO F-Player air .flv player + youtube .flv file downloader from onebyonedesign. Screenshot.
- Crypt Studio Alpha. Allows you to load,crypt and save jpg´s with AIR / AES Encryption and Reload it with with Flex Webloader – by Gary / Onlinelib
- TorrentUtility by Josh Tynjala
- flump Simple Flickr image download utility. by Mike Chambers and Lee Brimelow
- Wowhead Launcer Simple utility for launching searches about World of Warcraft into Wowhead.com. Created by Mike Chambers
- AirTalkr by Hu Shunjie. Instant Messenger Application that connects to MSN, Yahoo!, ICQ, AIM, GTalk, as well as Flickr and YouTube, You can also view your Buddies latest blog entries, twitters, mySpace profile, Flickr photos and friendster profile using AirTalkr’s profile card ‘AirCard’. AirTalkr now at http://airtalkr.com
- Icicle by Hu Shunjie. Access your Box.net online storage with Icicle
- MeetingPulse by ConnectSolutions. Monitor your Adobe Acrobat Connect Professional meetings from your desktop.
- Weewarify by Bruce Kroeze. Monitor your game status in Weewar – This is written using HMTL/CSS/ExtJS
- FUZE Instant Messenger by Mike Huntington – FUZE is a light weight instant messenger that allows access to AOL, Yahoo, GTalk, MSN, ICQ, IRC, and Facebook services.
- Snippage by Gabo Mendoza – Easily make desktop widgets out of parts of any website.
- Toggler by Ian Turgeon – A free desktop interface to the free Toggl Time Tracking software
- FEAT by Hexagon Star Softworks – Freelancer’s Estimation Assistance Tool. A tool for freelancers to calculate hourly rates and pricing estimations
- Klok by Rob McKeown (mcgraphix) – Klok is a personal time tracking application to facilitate recording time spent on projects/tracks featuring drag and drop, calendar view and reporting
- Twinja by Biffer Rowley– A Twitter client built in Flash, running on AIR. Allows you to communicate with your Twitter friends directly from your desktop. Refreshes your message list every 2 minutes. Works on both Mac & PC. [.air]
- vizXOsDir by Jason Fincanon – vizX is a visual XML editor which displays nodes in a tree structure on the left while details of the selected node are displayed on the right.
- Duty Juke by Chris Long – Duty Juke is a kick-ass mp3 player. It will bring both style and meaning to your life.
- REDbug by RealEyes Media – The RED|bug debugging console makes debugging your Flash, Flex, or AIR applications much easier.
- NetBook by Dean McKee – An e-book browser/reader/organizer of the Gutenberg Project free book library that manages local cached copies, allows offline reading, and audio book listening.
- RUWT? Sports by RUWTbot – Uses the RUWT? API to help you find the next instant classic in the making. RUWTbot’s algorithms will let you know when you need to drop everything and get your butt on the couch post-haste.
- Lines Game by Badu – strategy game will make you think and concentrate for hours if you accept the challenge!
- Wicked Stickies by Tony Hillerson – It’s GTD meets AIR. Simple, but helpful, Wicked Stickies is like sticky apps you may have used, but with a few more features, like todos (something I’ve always wanted on stickies) and the ability to send stickies to friends. Currently in Beta.
102. DigiMix – by Alan Queen – email@example.com – Multitrack audio editor/mixer. Import/Export .wav, aif files. Bounce your project down to .wav files. Mix it Up! Bounce it Down!
103. AppUploader – by Edward Mansouri of AIRApps.net – Drag and drop your AIR applications from the desktop to the AIRApps.net gallery
104. Media Bandit 2 (.FLV Harvester) – by Chris Seahorn – Media Bandit allows you to search Blip TV, Google Video, Yahoo and YouTube individually or in unison for Flash .flv files to preview and download.
105. scripKeepR v2 – by Chris Seahorn – v2 is the full screen version of scripKeepR and has other various improvements over the original.
106. Agile Agenda – by Marc Hughes – A project scheduling application.
107. Webcam Digital Video Recorder – by Lee Felarca – Record webcam video and export to FLV. Better yet, rewind and fast-forward video in realtime while recording.
108. AIRPhone – by Edward Mansouri – A simple application that is my first effort of building an app powered by the Ribbit Phone Component. Make 10 minutes of calls .
109. AIRPress – by Romain Lefebvre – A blog editor for WordPress / dotClear that can create “rich” posts (with pictures, sounds, flv videos, webcam recorded video, flash animation…).
110. Knowtes – by Shaun Halberstadt – Knowtes is an flashcard-based study community where users create, study, and share decks of flashcards. The libraries (interfaces) are developed with Flex and Air and are highly personalizable. The desktop library includes drag and drop from the desktop, a music jukebox, a web screenshot/image grabber, and automatic updates.
111. mooFlair – by Patrick Tai – More than a simple flv video player, build your own FLV library and save your compilations in playlists. Import directly FLVs from your computer, browse categorised RSS Feeds or search directly from the most popular video content providers to add new content to your searchable library. If you need to watch all your videos off line you can simply use the download option.
112. Portfolio Viewer – Portfolio Viewer is a free alternative to the investment tracking features of Quicken and Microsoft Money. It offers tracking of stock/fund/cash investments in one or more portfolios with performance and allocation charts. Get started quickly by importing investments in Quicken/Microsoft Money/Excel formats.
113. AIRNews – RSS/Atom news reader that caches articles locally to SQLite
114. AIRWar – The classic card game of War!
115. Flair – Flickr explorer with offline favorites and tag/user search
116. AirWaves TV Guide – A TV guide for the UK. Select required channels, see whats on for the next 2 weeks, set up favourites and get reminders, vertical program view or traditional horizontal EPG view. Still under development but the current version is pretty solid. Transparent windows, minimise to tray, stay on top alerts, auto updater. Now updated for AIR 1.0 release. Also, now open source under the GPL.
117. Sync Local SQLite DB with online MySQL DB – by Chris Seahorn – This is released code from an earlier download of mine at Flex Fanatic. Shows simple full sync and includes example mysql dump, php backend and Flex3/Air Beta 2 source.
118. \”AIR\” Password Manager suite – by FrozenModule – Password Manager suite is an Adobe® AIR™ Marketplace application which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can store all your passwords in one secure place and access it whenever you need with one master password. Supports multiple user accounts. Secured with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). Works both with and without internet connection (in case when internet connection is found it provides auto-update feature).
119. twhirl – A multi-account Twitter desktop client running on Flex / AIR. Auto-updates tweets, send updates, replies and direct messages, see your friends and followers. Remembers your login names and passwords and can auto-connect you on start-up.
121. colorPicker – A widget-like AIR application that lets you either choose a “web-safe” color from a color grid or design a color using sliders to adjust the red, green, and blue values of the color, then copy that color to the clipboard.
122. Posty – A microblogging application which allows to post the same message with one click to Twitter, Jaiku, Pownce and Tumblr. Posty includes also browsing personal/public notes and note replying.
123. TurnAbout – TurnAbout is an addictive game of strategy based on an electronic puzzle game released in ‘95, Lights Out!
125. FLVPlay – Search, play and download YouTube videos on your desktop.
125. ReadAir – A Google Reader desktop client
126. Gotcha – Force your friends’ webcams to snap their picture and upload them to their Zannel account for the whole world to see, and they can do the same to you.
At last thanks the riadocs.com！